ROT
good
old
times

Discussion Forum

Forum Home > Meetings > Guild Chat Meeting.

Dr. Kulak
Administrator

This meeting is now till issue solved.

Jacuns came prbly an hour after Sam left and turok also just logged on to. Jacuns was on as guest and turok membered him, so i pc turok saying ," you should not have membered him, we dont want him on the chat." The below is the only words i and turok and jacuns have spoken on the chat, and nothing else.

Jacuns: Freedom. who reguested me?

Dr.Kulak: nick (error, thought jacuns was talking about re membering)

Jacuns: doubt it, he re-membered me

Dr.Kulak: yeah just wait till sam gets on

Turok Nick: OK

Jacuns: cuz hes mad in love with me

Turok Nick: thats it. im tired of this shit

Jacuns: what shit?

Dr. Kulak: huh?

Turok Nick: KULAK

Dr. Kulak: what

Turok Nick: if you dont want jacuns on chat then dont talk to him. or anyone else for that matter. he is fine in my book.

Jacuns:  8)

Dr. Kulak: wtf

Turok Nick: and has done nothing wrong to this guild that anyone can prove

Dr. Kulak: its not the guild

Turok Nick: so quit you're bitching about it

Dr.Kulak: its insulting members and the guild on chat

Turok Nick: and just make due. dude. we do that all the time

Dr. Kulak: thats why sam guest him

Turok Nick: and most of the time. HE IS WRIGHT

Jacuns: insulting? i said "this guild doesn't do much"

Turok Nick: witch is wright. we dont do much

Jacuns: plz tell me who i insulted?

Turok Nick: SO QUIT BITCHING

Dr.Kulak: members are telling me that you are insulting them

Turok Nick: AND GET ALONG. im going back to bed now. good night.

Jacuns: no one told u that Kulak...

Dr. Kulak: i am addressing a problem so dont call me a bitch when i answer members

Jacuns: I am almost never on this chat I never insulted anyone Sam took a picture of me telling a dude u guys don't do much and u over-reacted end of story im tired tho so peace

Now, that I have this out in the open, i will bitch like the little bitch i am. We have had a discussion conserning taking back in a banned member.

Now we need a discussion on addressing's the members opinions on Jacuns. As I have had numerous people complain to me about Jacuns insulting them on the chat, Sam could not handle it anymore and guest him trying to ban him and then guest him etc. Turok members him and i see i have wedged a knife in his side as I appear to have made bad blood upon Turok.

So since yelling on the keyboard and trying to force one of the guild leaders to just magicaly accept you're short outburst of comments did nothing but anger me, i kept kool so i would not cause any disturbance. 

Now that i have that out of the way, the reason i have made this public is because i want you guys to respawn back on Jacuns being on chat. I for one do not care if he is on even though he does not want anything to do with the game or the guild and said it himself; Quote "i am almost never on this chat." now many of us have been not coming on chat at the right times as others have been, but you are all still contributing on the forums and play games with us on PSN, Live or computer games such as STEAM, We greatly appreciate this.

Now back to the topic at hand. I am being told he is insulting members and that he has told people/person (no specific details unfortunatly) or just other guild members that come on our chat telling them this guild does nothing or any other sort of a negative look to our guild, now that last complaint can be a mixed message to many people from a joke or to a serious complaint about our guild.

Even if you aggree or disagree, weather he is serious or joking around is this the type of person you want regardless of you're opinion, even if it is some one else you caught red handed, do you believe this to be necessary? Their is a rules page. And yes we allow joking around but it has come to some points where people are being offended.

I will not sit and magicaly be friend a problem or someone creating problems on the chat, i want it solved so we can all enjoy chat, we will enjoy each other, we are a single guild, not a bunch of conscripts.

Last thing i want to see is drama right before game Launch. so please, respawn normaly, we do not tolerate lower ranked members to yell back at their guild leaders. You got a problem with me? Fine, explain it, but i expect you to be formal and or address it to one of the other leaders. Is that  understood you tin heads?!

November 7, 2011 at 10:09 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Kyrox Kaldor

imo Kulaks, you should give up on Turok, he's obviously shown his allegiance. I remember him questioning the leadership of ROT a while back and wanting jacun's reinstated back in to ROT because he was "wrongfully" kicked out (i can't quote anyting because the topic for some reason has gone missing or deleted). I've also seen jacun's act like a prat on chat and insult people, he's not as innocent as he claims to be so for that reason i'm out (anyone know the reference? huh huh?). But in all seriousness if he's not even going to be playing the game why is he still around? he does nothing but troll.

--

Its foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived

November 8, 2011 at 4:14 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Omega'One
Administrator

hes not getting swtor, when he gets on chat drama follows with him, obviusly turok loves him for some reason and now this happens? Damn alot can happen in 2 hours. I say we just have jacuns perma banned (like i stated not to long ago) then get on turoks case

I feel offended when peple say this guild doesnt do much , i got this guild off its ass and got a few (literaly) inactive people to actally come online such as "The awesome one" & "Victus" i even made some new ranks for everybody Turok you what feelings i have for you guys. Being close to realease i think we can manage with just one problem that needs to be solved. No biggie right? 

:)

--

Watch your brother's back, they'll watch yours- its that silent agreement of friendship and trust that'll keep you alive.Always keep your gun close, and keep your wits about you.

Never look back.

Omega One (Bitches!)

November 8, 2011 at 7:49 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Omega'One
Administrator

also you never posted the time you wanted to disscuss this , or is this gonna be on the forums?  :P

--

Watch your brother's back, they'll watch yours- its that silent agreement of friendship and trust that'll keep you alive.Always keep your gun close, and keep your wits about you.

Never look back.

Omega One (Bitches!)

November 8, 2011 at 7:58 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Kyrox Kaldor

Look at the top of his post in Yellow. He said Now till the issue is solved.

--

Its foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived

November 8, 2011 at 8:04 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Omega'One
Administrator

just wanted to make sure , i skiped to the blue txt because the story looked long

--

Never look back.

Omega One (Bitches!)

November 8, 2011 at 8:10 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Angrals

Hmm Well jacuns is annoying, but to be fair I'm also annoying. However I wouldn't go to extent of insulting an entire guild by talking rubbish that were not doing much. The game isn't even out yet, and every member is playing other games, like on steam.  If Jacuns isn't going to get the game then no. We've already sorted out most of the guild's issues, such as ranks, sqauds etc.. collectivily.

--

November 8, 2011 at 8:20 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Omega'One
Administrator

damn angrals saying mre than a sentance means this is serious ... no really though lol i still think we should just bann him to get this resolved then talk to turok

--

Never look back.

Omega One (Bitches!)

November 8, 2011 at 8:24 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Kyrox Kaldor

Unfortunately straight banning him isn't as straight forward and simple as it seems. I think their maybe some members who may object to this (i don't know who). Maybe have a vote like we did with Renegus.

--

November 8, 2011 at 8:29 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Angrals

Whats the point? Not trying to make this personal revenge against Jacuns, but you really need to see his history on ROT, sure his helped but when he had power of the website he took advantage of it and used it against some members. Like Victus, me etc. Anyway even if we vote, I know more people will vote for a ban, its the only outcome I can see. Plus why would you want a member in a guild who doesn't even play the game that the guild is playing? Not like werea guild for pakman or whatever.

--

November 8, 2011 at 8:32 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Kyrox Kaldor

its not a vote to keep him in our guild. its a vote for if he should still have the privilege of coming on our chat .

--

November 8, 2011 at 8:44 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Angrals

Good and I vote NO.

--

November 8, 2011 at 11:26 AM Flag Quote & Reply

ImJustTheDecoy
Administrator

Interesting discussion... The only one who appears able to spell is 'kulak'.... nice to see Canadian schools are still working in proper order.

November 8, 2011 at 1:32 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Turok Nick

omg fuck me, are you kidding me. I cant belive we are making such a big deal about this. 1 if jacuns is insulting people show me proof.

2. Kulak, i know you are a leader of the guild, but a good leader takes critisiem without qustion and finds a way to fix it.

3. Sam i understand that you get offended but it is true we dont do much so jacuns was just stating the oviece ok so fuck off.

4. this is not a big deal and the reason i like jacuns is because he got me into this guild 1 year ago.

--

"Brute force if its not working your not using enough!"

November 8, 2011 at 3:41 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Turok Nick

oh and one more thing kulak...your not the leader, zotz is

--

November 8, 2011 at 4:07 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Zander Tanoz

wow alot can happen in one night......

nick you now i like you a lot like a bro but cool it with the cusssin thats what make people mad....

jacuns can be annoyinh but he has a good heart and when he talks to me is nice...ya hes been ,ean but i still like him i think this has been blown out of proportion and we should unmember him then if its just nick on memeber him again so they can talk and soforth that sounds fair right?

--

November 8, 2011 at 4:11 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Kyrox Kaldor

Turok Nick at November 8, 2011 at 3:41 PM

omg fuck me, are you kidding me. I cant belive we are making such a big deal about this. 1 if jacuns is insulting people show me proof.

2. Kulak, i know you are a leader of the guild, but a good leader takes critisiem without qustion and finds a way to fix it.

3. Sam i understand that you get offended but it is true we dont do much so jacuns was just stating the oviece ok so fuck off.

4. this is not a big deal and the reason i like jacuns is because he got me into this guild 1 year ago.

Nick, i think you need to check your self and watch your tone before you find yourself in hot water. There's no point in showing you proof as you have your head so far up jacun's ass that you can't hear the birds singing for shit. This isn't just about jacun's saying "the guild does nothing", there have been many instances when jacun's has been on where he's been nothing but rude and vulgar and people have complained about it which is why this topic was raised in the first place. Don't believe it if you don't want to but take the rose coloured specs off and stop pretending he's an innocent person who does nothing wrong. Frankly if this is how you act towards your higher piers then i wish jacun's hadn't got you into this guild a year ago because your nothing but a disrepectful person, you maye loyal but still disrespectful and what you said to Kulak was not CRITICISM, it was you lashing as because jacun's was un-membered.

P.S Kulak's may not be the Guild Leader, but he is the 2nd in command, which to you, to me and to everyone else he has as much authority and status as zotz does (not as much, but close enough ;P) and just so i make myself clear if i haven't already, Kulak has my full support in banning Jacun's.

--

November 8, 2011 at 5:18 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Kyrox Kaldor

uh, apologies about the above post, kinda had a bad day at work which is why i ended up lashing out. sorry again.

--

November 8, 2011 at 5:27 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Turok Nick

I respect you for calling me out openly, but this i bullshit and everybody knows it. I like zanders idea to where i talk to him and no one else if they dont want to. and kulak i think you act like your the leader all the time because zotz isent on alot but then agin maby thats just me.

--

November 8, 2011 at 5:28 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Dr. Kulak
Administrator

We are not here to team up against Turok we are here to discuss Jacuns status on chat.

--

Retired.

November 8, 2011 at 5:57 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.